• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Streaming of NFL games and other sporting events

icedaman

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the website where I can watch NFL games and other sporting events that are not shown on national TV our in my area (Durham)?

So what you're saying is: you want someone to point you to a place where you can watch games you're supposed to pay a premium to watch.

Good luck.

This used to be an easy answer. Now the Feds are shutting down all the sites that used to do this.

atdhe.net got shut down, but I believe it relaunched as atdhenet.org

I can't confirm bc I am at work, but you get the idea..

always had good luck with atdhenet.tv

tried another site once and it murdered my thinkpad. then again it probably had it coming.

So what you're saying is: you want someone to point you to a place where you can watch games you're supposed to pay a premium to watch.

Good luck.

No Sir, thats not quite what im saying. What im saying is that i would like to be able to watch my team (Eagles) play every week from my house instead of a sports bar. If I have to pay, so be it. Last year someone had provided a link that made this possible and I didn't save it. Thats what I am saying.

No Sir, thats not quite what im saying. What im saying is that i would like to be able to watch my team (Eagles) play every week from my house instead of a sports bar. If I have to pay, so be it. Last year someone had provided a link that made this possible and I didn't save it. Thats what I am saying.

then pay for DirecTV

then pay for DirecTV

Touche. I guess since that option never occurred to me, then subconciously paying must be an issue. Probably mostly because im locked in a two year committment to Time Warner. My bad. So I guess that changes my response to your question PP to........Hell Yeah!!

Last edited:
I was just ribbing you. I'm of the camp that we should pay for what we want to watch, but only what we want to watch. It's bullshit the only route we have to watch non-local NFL games is attached to DirecTV, and their 100s of unwanted channels.

I watch about 20 different channels; i don't want to (but reluctantly do) pay for 500.

I was just ribbing you. I'm of the camp that we should pay for what we want to watch, but only what we want to watch. It's bullshit the only route we have to watch non-local NFL games is attached to DirecTV, and their 100s of unwanted channels.

I watch about 20 different channels; i don't want to (but reluctantly do) pay for 500.

Problem is, if we went to a truly a-la-cart tv subscription system, I'm guessing each channel would be much more expensive. If you're currently paying $100 for 500 channels, there's no way you could get the 20 you really want for $4. It might be less than $100, but the per channel price would have to go up significantly.

Anything but the current model of buffet-style TV watching.

There is a rumor that Apple is up to something big on the TV front; word is an all-in-one HDTV with apps in lieu of channels. Pay for an app/channel, receive it's content.

It seems to already be going this way, with the likes of HBOGO, netflix, etc. If a network like HBO made their "GO" service available to those without cable or satellite, others would surely follow suit.

Last edited:
Back