• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Strzok in hot water

Trump sucking Putin's wang on TV drawing a reaction is evidence of draining the swamp? That's some serious moron grade nonsense.

I guess you missed him saying he "misspoke" today.

wuor4h48ehxbyg99xjcl.jpg

That's a flattering picture of Chris Christie.

Oh, I don’t take the intelligence community at face value

I think the DOJ was corrupt during the obama administration and I think they attempted a soft coup to hurt trump

Also, a little bird has told me some devastating news about that commie Brennan is about to drop
Clapper stood under oath before congress and lied to the American people and congress yet we should never question our intelligence agencies. It’s funny how the Democrats use to be the party protecting our Fourth admendment rights against the deep states, and so it goes.

Clapper stood under oath before congress and lied to the American people and congress yet we should never question our intelligence agencies. It’s funny how the Democrats use to be the party protecting our Fourth admendment rights against the deep states, and so it goes.

Do you think there is any chance that the lubes will eventually discover that spies lie?

is that right? duly noted. looking forward to disregarding any reports that supposedly exonerate Trump and members of his cabal

Trump sucking Putin's wang on TV drawing a reaction is evidence of draining the swamp? That's some serious moron grade nonsense.

I guess you missed him saying he "misspoke" today.

More homophobia, nice.

It is amazing to me just how quickly the left becomes bigoted assholes when attacking another tribe.

it's only homophobic if you think a guy sucking a dick is gross or something. that's on you, brother

it's only homophobic if you think a guy sucking a dick is gross or something. that's on you, brother

No it is homophobic because the bigoted poster used sucking dick in a negative context, implying that one man sucking another mans dick was a bad thing. it has happened continuously on these boards.

no, he just implied he was pleasuring another person, deemed necessary to his activities

It is amazing to me just how quickly the left becomes bigoted assholes when attacking another tribe.

Saying I'm a fat old guy isn't an attack on fat people or old people. It's simply a matter of fact.

Everything isn't homophobic or a slur.

So does one have to be homophobic to think that my president slobbing knob on national TV wouldn't be a good look? Cunnilingus wouldn't be either. 22 has really turned into a whiny little bitch.

Last edited:
No it is homophobic because the bigoted poster used sucking dick in a negative context, implying that one man sucking another mans dick was a bad thing. it has happened continuously on these boards.

This "implication" only works if you think Trump's press conference with Putin was a negative thing.

So does one have to be homophobic to think that my president slobbing knob on national TV wouldn't be a good look? 22 has really turned into a whiny little bitch.

More sexism, nice.

Back