• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stuart Scott's Cancer Returns

Stuart is a Winston-Salem native, for those who may not know.
Get well soon, Stu!

Sorry that his cancer is back. With that said, he has been the worst ESPN personality of its existence.

How in the world did I not ever hear he had cancer a first time? Either way, all the best to him, don't wish that on anyone.

Get well soon, Stu. You have to put collegiate allegiances aside for these types of circumstances.

And Berman is FAR worse than Scott. I change the channel anytime Berman is on. I can't even stand his voice. It sounds like his voice hurts him to speak, so he has to change the pitch. I don't know, but he is awful.

Keith Olbermann was the absolute worst IMO. He still sux. But I wouldn't wish cancer on him. Get well Stu.

Looks like im in the minority but I actually enjoy Stu's style. Get well soon Stu

i never had a problem w/ Scott; it takes quite a personality to overcome googly eyes in television

I've always liked him when he wasn't making Carolina references.

Back