• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SUBPOENAES coming for Rice, Brennan, Comey and Clapper

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
There will be justice for the high crimes of this treasonous lot:

“The president was at lunch today and he voiced his support for investigating the people who concocted this hoax,” Paul told Breitbart News. “He didn’t use the word hoax, those are my words, but I think we should get to the bottom of this and he believes we should get to the bottom of this because this should never happen to another president. He feels that it’s damaging to the country, damaging to the ability to lead the country, that we basically—somebody within the Obama administration, within the DOJ and the FBI, basically concocted an investigation, trumped it up to be something that it wasn’t and then we’ve gone through two years of the country being stalled because of this fake investigation.”

Now the shoe is on the other foot and we will get to the bottom of this Lying Sack of Democrats.

Why not just shoot them on the South Lawn of the WH and cut out the middlemen?

Sieg Heil Herr Trump!!!

Why not just shoot them on the South Lawn of the WH and cut out the middlemen?

Sieg Heil Herr Trump!!!

trump would probably be fine with that, if not against the base of the Washington monument as an alternative place.

You lads are truly pathetic. All you have is the “Smear” and we are get to the top of where all this horseshit has trickled down and infected your feeble minds.

The “ Turd Bowl Dossier” is the Smear of Smears..and no better place to continue draining the swamp.

MAGA till 2024. Pull your hair out, bite your nails..have a fuggin aneurysm. I don’t care. I’m just happy that it is all coming and at the expense of what little sanity Dems have left.

Oh what a beauty of a day :) Enjoy :)

Rand Paul, great american, is going to make sure heads roll for this. Democracy dies when you don't stand up for it.

It’s ironic that the very same people who claimed the Russia investigation was Democratic overreach (“not a real issue...voters don’t care...should have focused on something else with all of that time”) are now the ones diahhreaing threads about the very same investigation.

So, investigating the Trump administration is taboo and supporting the investigation automatically makes you a traitor, but investigating people who have criticized Trump, and trying to send them to jail for said criticisms, is perfectly OK? That's some banana republic thinking right there.

I bet they would all stand up and request to be interviewed publicly, under oath or under the threat of prosecution for lying.

So, investigating the Trump administration is taboo and supporting the investigation automatically makes you a traitor, but investigating people who have criticized Trump, and trying to send them to jail for said criticisms, is perfectly OK? That's some banana republic thinking right there.

No, but I think that it warrants an investigation to make sure the that the people that were investigating were doing it in good faith on good and legal evidence. Why would you not want it looked into?

As per usual for the boards repugnicants...I will await the rolling heads.

Last edited:
The man asked the Russians to hack his opponent on TV and chatter was heard by our intelligence community about election meddling you silly man

No, but I think that it warrants an investigation to make sure the that the people that were investigation were doing it in good faith on good and legal evidence. Why would you not want it looked into?

Go ahead and look into it, but don't you find it rather concerning that Trump, Sarah Huckabee, and others have already labeled these people traitors for basically doing nothing other than criticizing the guy, and looking into what vast numbers of people thought was a legitimate concern? Investigating the investigators sounds like something out of a banana republic, or mafia retaliation tactics. Sounds like another Benghazi! effort to me, but if Senate Republicans and Trump & Company think it will help their cause by dragging all of these people before the Senate and essentially berating them for their opinions of Trump, go ahead. I have a hunch that it may not go over well with anyone outside of his adoring base.

ETA: If they try to do this before the full Mueller Report is released, I think there will be hell to pay for the GOP.

Last edited:
Back