• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suck it SEC!!!

Actually think the Big Ten held up pretty well. Probably speaks to how miserable they've been in past bowls that this wasn't really a disappointment

Big 10 has won 2 and lost 5 if I am not mistaken. That is not very impressive.

Big 10 has won 2 and lost 5 if I am not mistaken. That is not very impressive.

And MSU was given a gift TD by TCU or it might be 1-6. B1G fans better get ready for a lot of OSU dominance the next few years. And yes, that means Michigan too.

And MSU was given a gift TD by TCU or it might be 1-6. B1G fans better get ready for a lot of OSU dominance the next few years. And yes, that means Michigan too.

Maryland may have something to say about that.

And Rutgers lost too...of course, Maryland is flying under the radar waiting to explode once they make the big time.

did TheReff admit he was dead wrong on his Clemson/LSU predictions anywhere? lol !!!

And, again, that's hardly anything new

Considering all the bowl matchups were skewed up this year for the B1G it isn't that bad, everyone would have had a theoretically easier opponent if OSU was allowed to bowl, and presumably PSU would have been in there too.

big ten is 17-21 against the SEC in bowls during the BCS era, the difference in the leagues isn't as great a some homers might lead you to believe

big ten is 17-21 against the SEC in bowls during the BCS era, the difference in the leagues isn't as great a some homers might lead you to believe

The Big Ten always plays well against the SEC in the New Years Day bowls. Mostly because its like the Super Bowl for the B10 teams and the SEC teams are more like "meh, I'm looking forward to getting PAID in 4 months."

The Big Ten always plays well against the SEC in the New Years Day bowls. Mostly because its like the Super Bowl for the B10 teams and the SEC teams are more like "meh, I'm looking forward to getting PAID in 4 months."

Lolz......literally can't make this shit up.

WGAF about Northwestern beating Mississippi State in the taxslayer bowl. Ohio State at the top of the ticket against an SEC team has always been a joke.

Clowney_vs_Clobbered.gif

Somebody with more time and computer prowess than me needs to photoshop [Redacted] into that clip with his head being the one knocked off.

All setting up for a Notre Dame win in the finale

Back