• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suck it SEC!!!

Bama fans aren't that bad when they're winning. But when they go through a losing stretch of a few years they're horrible. I sat smack in the middle of the Bama section for the SECCG and had no problems at all.

Bama fans are actually the classiest bunch around, despite that fuckwad Updyke's actions.

LSU people are horrible. I've seen then threaten children and women with bodily harm. Insanely classless.

Florida fans are a joke, ridiculously fickle and un-informed.

Georgia fans can be boorish and insane, note them trashing their own QB's house after a tough game.

Compared to those people, Bama fans seem tame. They know how to win. But if they start losing, they kinda go insane.

I'm glad that people have finally joined the "Anyone but the SEC" bandwagon.

Dude that bandwagon has existed my entire life and I'm 31 years old.

Sure it used to just be some Georgia Tech fans back in the day but that bandwagon is strong. Just ask any moron from Clemson/GT/F$U.

Their fans and mythical national titles are the same at every SEC school (minus Vandy), but Saban ran my favorite NFL team into the ground and then bolted when it became clear the NFL was too tough for him, yet he still acts like he's the greatest coach to ever live.

If he were to make the jump again, I think he'd make it and you might consider him the best coach of all time. Remember Belichick failed in Cleveland the first time around (ironically Saban was on that staff) and then became what he is today. Right now the best coach may be big Jimmy Johnson with 2 NCAA crowns and 2 Super Bowls.

Yeah it's a rough pick but I'm so sick of hearing my South Carolina friends tell me that the ACC is so much worse than the SEC, which it has been but I want to see them go down big time this year. I don't even mind South Carolina and Georgia but I can't stand the rest of the SEC.

LSU fans are the without a doubt the most classless, but South Carolina fans are without a doubt the most annoying. They never shut the fuck up about the ACC even though they left over 40 years ago.

TheReff has been conspicuously absent since his LSU/Clemson prediction went up in flames.

If he were to make the jump again, I think he'd make it and you might consider him the best coach of all time. Remember Belichick failed in Cleveland the first time around (ironically Saban was on that staff) and then became what he is today. Right now the best coach may be big Jimmy Johnson with 2 NCAA crowns and 2 Super Bowls.

I bet it drives Saban crazy that Carroll (and to a lesser extent, Harbaugh) are having success in the NFL. The list of guys with success in both college and NFL is small.

I'd hate to see Saban leave, but would understand the competitor in him wanting to make up for a horrendous career failure. That said, he's got the gig of gigs in Tuscaloosa. A never-ending pipeline of talent, a massive bank account, a university that continues to grow in reputation (and one that already has history on its side), and more.

LSU fans are the without a doubt the most classless, but South Carolina fans are without a doubt the most annoying. They never shut the fuck up about the ACC even though they left over 40 years ago.

perfect post

Lolz at the Suck it SEC thread conveniently slipping to page 2 after no posts in the last 24hrs when Johnny Football and A&M ran the train on the supposed #1 team in the country's best win of the year followed by an Ole Miss beatdown of a team that was a missed 38yd FG away from beating the supposed #1 team in the country on the road.

I hate Bama but it's funny to see all the reaches by the public and media to convince themselves that ND can hang with the Tide on Monday night. Golic and Holtz are leading that parade all over ESPN. It's the only double digit spread in the history of the BSCNCG. ND would be underdogs on a neutral field to the top 6 SEC teams now in Vegas.

Of course and upset could happen, but this is the biggest mismatch in the history of this game right now and absolutely no one is taking the story from that angle.

I'd hate to see Saban leave, but would understand the competitor in him wanting to make up for a horrendous career failure. That said, he's got the gig of gigs in Tuscaloosa. A never-ending pipeline of talent, a massive bank account, a university that continues to grow in reputation (and one that already has history on its side), and more.

Saban has proven he can create a never-ending pipeline of talent pretty much anywhere. Also I don't understand what you mean by a university that continues to grow in reputation. Michigan State and LSU both grew in reputation when he was there.

Saban has proven he can create a never-ending pipeline of talent pretty much anywhere. Also I don't understand what you mean by a university that continues to grow in reputation. Michigan State and LSU both grew in reputation when he was there.

He's saying that it's no longer an academic wasteland because his daughter goes there.

where is TheReff? He guaranteed an LSU blowout....hhahaha!!

Just glad South Carolina got the win against Michigan and Clowney had the hit of the year. Clowney may have taken the early lead for the 2013 Heisman with that hit if Johnny Football doesn't repeat. Hard for QB's to live up to the hype given them--just ask Barkley.

As for LSU, Les Miles got in his own way again and had bad clock management but what the hey, the SEC is 5-3 & the ACC is 4-2 with the SEC having the chance to get their 7th straight national title if Bama dispatches ND like the odds makers think they will. Give me SEC football over ACC football any day. We have 2 teams right now that are any good nationally--FSU & Clemson with maybe GT rising. Meanwhile the SEC has Bama, UGa, South Carolina, A & M, Florida & LSU with Ole Miss & Vandy on the rise. Not even listing Miss St as they are a pretender right now, just like UNC-Ch & Miami.

Defensive Players can't win the heisman if their team isn't a national title contender.

Defensive Players can't win the heisman if their team isn't a national title contender.

He doesn't play for the South Carolina-Columbia Crimson Tide Bayou Bengals? Reff is always crowing about Alabama and LSU championships, I assumed it was all the same team.

He doesn't play for the South Carolina-Columbia Crimson Tide Bayou Bengals? Reff is always crowing about Alabama and LSU championships, I assumed it was all the same team.

pshhh he can't even get tickets inside the stadium year round, much less box access or yearly SEC championship tix (not like he needs those...lol).

i might go check out a spring practice in cola this year. should i try and get jadeveon to talk smack to thereff?

God, I love reading Reff posts where he verbally fellates the SEC, then throws in "we" when referring to the ACC.

Pretty sad that Clemson's greatest moment in 30 years involves beating a second rate LSU team in the Chick-fil-a bowl.

Back