• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Summer Diplomacy Thread - CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION HOOP AND SD3

I'm interested. Da? Some terps? Or you think you can fill this out?

also, sd3 can we bury whatever remains of the hatchet? I feel like we are fine now but there may be some lingering vendetta issues that would ruin a diplo game. I just want to play with 6 other players who are interested in a real game without resignations and idiocy

I would play, but I will be out of the country for the first few weeks in June.

If it lingers until then, count me in.

I am looking for KNIGHT to run this thing... but I want to play... we can defs get people in this

An Asian lady that only talks about graffiti art. A guy that wears a Jason Sehorn jersey all the time. Star Jones.

Dikembe Mutombo's mom. Marlon Brando's corpse. A guy who drinks asparagus pee out of a Dasani bottle.

Nelson Mandela wearing overalls. A Josh Groban impersonator. Tonya Harding's less classy cousin.

Papa John's brother who calls himself Papa Carl even though he's estranged, A guy who legally changed his name to Leanard Skenard because he loves Sweet Home Alabama but can't read, Marty Janetty's mom

A Native American guy who claims to be Sully Sullenberger. The guy who sells tampons to homeless women. 2 jelly bean farmers who are Siamese twins.

wiki'd it, sounds interesting, I'm in.

It is an amazingly large time sink. Don't play if you don't think you can dedicate time every non-weekend day, and be around an hour or so before the deadline almost every 12 or 24 hours

Papa John's brother who calls himself Papa Carl even though he's estranged, A guy who legally changed his name to Leanard Skenard because he loves Sweet Home Alabama but can't read, Marty Janetty's mom

You have no chance with the mother of 1/2 of the best tag team ever.

It is an amazingly large time sink. Don't play if you don't think you can dedicate time every non-weekend day, and be around an hour or so before the deadline almost every 12 or 24 hours

I have a ton of time the next 3 weeks.

Palma can be on my squad.

Back