• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Summer Travel

I took a trip to OIB a couple weekends ago and it was really sparse on the beaches. Most businesses were open and doing a good job of distancing, with the exception of the deck at Ocean Isle Fish Company looking like a party scene.

We stayed at the Ocean Isle Inn and ordered takeout and pretty much just stayed away from everyone. It was nice to let the kids run around on the beach and play awhile. I think our summer plans going forward will be little 2-3 night trips to the beach or camping instead of a couple week long trips.

We rented a condo at barefoot landing for 5 nights in a little more than a week.

How do you respond to the kids’ out-of-town grandparents who say they are not worried and want to visit for a week? We are almost certainly the most careful family in our extended family, so I think they all don’t worry about us infecting them.

Back