• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

summer vacation

Kansas City - tomorrow - 6/17 - work during the day & evenings free with some professional colleagues from around the country
Camping on Ocracoke - 6/29 - 7/8
Pittsburgh to visit family - 7/21 - 7/25 - probably catch a Pirates game if they are in town. Townie, when you going?
Houston to visit family - 8/5 - 8/15 - gonna be hot

ETA: Pirates are playing the Marlins then the Cubs at that time.

Last edited:
NYC->Boston->Maine trip
LA
Vegas possibly
Otherwise will be at the lake house cruising on the boat pretty much every weekend

NYC->Boston->Maine trip
LA
Vegas possibly
Otherwise will be at the lake house cruising on the boat pretty much every weekend

Really hoping I can get the parentals to hook me up with a plane ticket to the lake for after i graduate and finish the bar.

When you vacationing in RICHmond?

Once I know where I'm working, I'll be going up to Charlottesville to get all of my stuff out of my parents' house. I imagine that will involve a trip to the lake and a trip to Richmond. I'll give you the intro to my HS EX. You can profit.

And now it's fucking raining. And I have a 10:30 meeting with two people I'd rather see fall down a stairwell. Sorry- this thread just really hit me in the nuts. The millisecond I can retire, I am soooo the fuck out of here.

94, I pulled the plug a bit before I was ready to, financially but I am soooo much happier. The extra money I would have had was just not worth the stress and beat down. We are not wealthy, but we are having a blast while we can enjoy it. Something to be said for that, at least in my mind.

Kansas City - tomorrow - 6/17 - work during the day & evenings free with some professional colleagues from around the country
Camping on Ocracoke - 6/29 - 7/8
Pittsburgh to visit family - 7/21 - 7/25 - probably catch a Pirates game if they are in town. Townie, when you going?
Houston to visit family - 8/5 - 8/15 - gonna be hot

ETA: Pirates are playing the Marlins then the Cubs at that time.

Ah dang I wrote it wrong, I will be going the third weekend in June, not July. Got excited there for a minute because those are the same dates I'll be there, only a month later. Going with my dad and sis when the Tigers are in town!

This thread would be much better if it was about this, definitely one of the most underrated songs of the 90s:

Taking a week off in July. Will be in the DC area for about 3 days and seeing Wilco at Wolf Trap. May try to go somewhere else the rest of the week.

a week on cape cod this month
long weekend in east hampton in july
a week on nantucket in last august

Work for a small company, about 6 people. Going up to Tahoe with my 2 bosses and their familes. One of the bosses has a friend or a client that lets him stay in his sick Tahoe house. Bosses families consist of all attractive college aged girls. This can't possibly be good for palmab03.

Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends at North Myrtle Beach. Alexandria, VA for the week of the 4th of July and as much time as possible in Linville, NC at our mountain house where it will average a cool 75 degrees.

Long weekends plus whole week of 4th of July at Lake Oconee/Reynolds Plantation

Working on 8-9 days in Moscow, St. Petersburg in August.

Back