• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sunday Night Football

And Tyson Clabo on the OL. I know they started for the Falcons for a couple of years now, but some pos WF rep to have 2 Deacs in the SNF intros like that.

Anyone catch the Ron Burgandy reference by Tony Gonzalez...

"I am Tony Gonzalez?"

does collingsworth ever shut up? i have typically been a fan but for some reason this year i feel like after each play he has a 4 minute dialogue on some obscure player fact

damn. What a throw by Rodgers.

70 yd TD pass to James jones

Sometimes Matt Ryan looks real good...but then he looks very average.

Michaels and Collinsworth giving McCarthy all this credit for his moves. If he didn't go for 2 earlier, the game would already be over. They'd be up 9. Silly.

You heard me man-whore. Take your beautiful jazz flute talents back to San Di-O-Go.

Anyone catch the Ron Burgandy reference by Tony Gonzalez...

"I am Tony Gonzalez?"

Yes! I stumbled across a youtube vid of it a few weeks back when I was looking for the Julio Jones pre-game one handed catch. It is fantastic.

i thought it was the same intros they did for the eagles sunday night game a few weeks ago.

Rather than start a new thread.... Is Alphonso going to see the field tonight?

It could be as early as tonight. Probably not til next week. Aaron Berry has been playing pretty well at Nickel Back. All reports are that he is 100% and just has to earn his way back into the lineup.

His latest tweet doesn't give much indication:

Bless be the child! The lord has his hand on all of his creations, the only he want is for us to say YES!

Back