• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sunday

Where do we end up?

• Total voters
Nervously watching as we have made it hard on ourselves this season. If we get in and get a good draw we can do some real damage because most teams cannot handle Crawford and Collins together. If we are hitting from the outside with Woods, Childress and Ariens spotting up and driving and Dinos doing his thing with timely rebounding, tip ins and everybody playing even a modicum of defense we can get to the second weekend. But if we play loose and give up 62 points in a half like last night we will not advance anywhere or get out of the first round game.

No, we're in - not worried at all. Strong OOC + .500 in ACC play = invite. I don't care where we go. What matters more is the match-up - just hoping we don't get a bad match-up, and I'd rather not be in a Tue/Wed play-in. I'm thinking a #10-11 seed, which is usually better than a 8-9 seed because you at least don't have to play Kansas in round 2. The ACC team that needs to be worrying right about now is Syracuse. Looking forward to watching us, VT and UVA in the Dance - probably the 1st time all 3 have danced in the same year.

I wish I was as confident as the ~59% of you.

Plenty of bids left to be stolen, but this just feels like Dayton to me, which would mean we're underseeded.

KState is an interesting match-up. They're solid defensively but challenged offensively - we're the opposite. Kinda think we deserved not to be in the play in game over an injured Xav and probably URI. But didn't VCU make the final 4 from the 11 play in? A bunch of folks had Syracuse in easier than us, which I just never saw, and they probably lost out to USC.

09deaconX, 88Deac, AccSec, AthensDeac, Ayo, BamaDeac, beachdeac, birdman, Bones McKinney, CantStandYa, CaptainAwesome, CHSDeac, Complacent Deac, ddeacon34, Deac on, deac29, Deac83, DeacDiggler, deacfan2, DeaconWalker, DEACS76, Deacsfan27, DeacsOrDie, DeacsPop, Dillon Fence, discdude, Doggus, Eagles_Legendz, ipitytheblue, JackBauer, JamesSokolove, MysteryMen, ogb&c, PhysDeac, ProbationDeac, qcdeac, Quepo, redwing42, RevDeac06, smallbigtall, SpringChicken, StopMakingSense, TenaciousKory, TheTwinAndreBen, timdunkandthefunk, TownieDeac, Turd Ferguson, uncaboref, Wakefan77, WakeForestRanger, Wakelaw2006, wakesquirrel, WakeUp08, West End Deac, WFcatamount22, wsc8521s, wvudeac, york1313

Back