• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl Halftime Show Lady Gaga vs. Adele

Adele or Gaga at Halftime of Super Bowl?

• Adele

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lady Gaga

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Numbers/Doofus

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
You can't get much bigger than this pair.

My vote is easy. Adele is amazing, but this is the Super Bowl. It's the biggest stage. It's Gaga, all day and not even close.

I thought Adele already said she has no interest in doing the Super Bowl
Good voice, but she's not high energy enough

Gaga hasn't been relevant (in music) for years, can't imagine she is actually a finalist for the halftime show.

Are these actual finalists somewhere or something? How did you pick these two acts, rj?

Gaga's tour from 2012-14 only grossed about $215,000,000

That's two different tours over 2.5 years.

Born This Way: $184 million, 4/12 - 2/13
ArtRave: $83 million, 5/14 - 11/14

And while the ArtRave tour obviously did well, it's not out of bounds to say that she's made herself completely irrelevant to most NFL fans over the past two years. The Tony Bennett tour (2015, $15 million) was just weird.

I did see that she was in some sort of negotiation with the NFL for the Super Bowl halftime show.

Adele said a month ago that she's not doing the Super Bowl.

Coldplay Sucks.

The Gaga/Bennett was a short one and played a lot of smaller venues. It got tremendous reviews.

dude the Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen have done the halftime show recently.

Bruce and the Stones still sell out stadiums everywhere. The Stones are gonna be part of the Desert Trip Festival aka Oldchella next month with Sir Paul, The Who, Neil Young, Dylan and Roger Waters.

Bruce and the Stones still sell out stadiums everywhere. The Stones are gonna be part of the Desert Trip Festival aka Oldchella next month with Sir Paul, The Who, Neil Young, Dylan and Roger Waters.

mexican+mummies+bizarre+museum+of+death.jpg

I think they were talking about it on ESPN on CNN. I heard it on the TV.

Back