• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Bowl XLVIII Thread

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
So ugh, the Super Bowl is today. Didn't see a thread for it.

didn't know Trent Dilfer lost his son. he teared up talking about bringing him down after winning the SB. glad he got to have that moment, at least. things that get you post-fatherhood.

BffbS5PCYAAzNcM.jpg

WHAAAAAT

Peyton is lucky that the Panthers aren't there

Go Dolphins...oh shit wait. Never mind, flash back to my college days:plos:

didn't know Trent Dilfer lost his son. he teared up talking about bringing him down after winning the SB. glad he got to have that moment, at least. things that get you post-fatherhood.

Did not know that either.

I want Steve Vallos to get a ring. That is the extent of my interest.

I want Steve Vallos to get a ring. That is the extent of my interest.
Main reason I'm pulling for the Broncos. I like John Fox for his time in Charlotte, and Manning is cool, but mainly want to see a former Deac get a ring.

Main reason I'm pulling for the Broncos. I like John Fox for his time in Charlotte, and Manning is cool, but mainly want to see a former Deac get a ring.

I felt the same way when Billy Ard won a ring with the Giants. I don't like the Giants but I was very happy for the guy who blocked my view of the blackboard in econ class.

Jill and Michelle just stopped the woody conservative men are having across the country.

GREAT line at Wynn's today - Lebron's pts/rebounds/assists from last night +1/2 versus Peyton's pass attempts 45.5

Johnny A says Wynn's Sports Book handle today will be over $100M.

Another prop bet at Wynn's - average number of those who score Td's O/U 53.5

As long as the broncos don't win by more than 2.5 I'm happy.

Go home, Namath. You're drunk.

Back