• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Emergency backup thread for Va Tech game

Black bald guys > white bald guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.500 against the biggest collection of basketball evil ever assembled. I'll take it! :)

YEAH BABY!!!! CONGRATS DEACS YOU ARE DANCING!

I'm stunned. Good job on pulling out these last two. Pretty much dancing now unless BC beats us down by 40.

Team found out they could play good ball without Collins doing everything!

Before this week, Wake Forest's three best wins were Miami, Charleston, Bucknell. Now: Louisville, Virginia Tech, Miami. Resume boosted.

Yeah, I might have undervalued the Manning cat also. The growth of this team over the season has been quite fantastic.

We finish the regular season even. After the bzdelick years, I'd forgotten that was even possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm eating crow. I was not happy with MAnning early in conference play, but damn if we didn't improve as the season went on. Long time since a Wake team has done that.

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Congrats buddy. Happy for all the long suffering Deacs.#Mannup melon-fahmers

Back