• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Emergency backup thread for Va Tech game

March will be meaningful and include the deacs. Hats off to Manning and the entire team

I'd do my Happy Dance, but I sorta forgot it over the past few years

Pretty sure you guys panicked over here, abandoning the lucky thread.

Loved this team found a way to win with JC in trouble, Crawford had a great day. Way to step it up

I had forgotten what it is like watching a Wake game and being nervous and yet cautiously optimistic. What a great game by the team facing incredible adversity. Everything on the line, Collin with 3 phantom fouls, and a rabid Tech crowd.

That being said, that was one of the worst officiated games EVER. Or maybe just every ACC game is like this. It is almost unwatchable. Every little bit of contact in the lane is a foul, even if the offensive player creates the contact. They have got to stop this and start calling it like the NBA. It is a horrible travesty to ruin such a great product with whistle happy refereeing.

So glad I was at the game. Luckily sat beside a rare Deac fan in attendance and his girl. Seeing it live i thought we go a fair shake from the officials for being on the road. Huge team road win. Go Deacs!

Last edited:
So glad I was at the game. Luckily sat beside a rare Deac fan in attendance and his girl. Seeing it live i thought we go a fair shake from the officials for being on the road. Huge team road win. Go Deacs!

I sat right behind the bench. There was so much passion and electricity. Guys left everything they had on the floor - great intensity

I sat right behind the bench. There was so much passion and electricity. Guys left everything they had on the floor - great intensity

Who were VT fans booing at the end of the game? Us? Buzz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back