• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Super Users

No, we parted ways about 6 months ago... Zach is a talented writer, but I was looking for more recruiting help, something he didn't have much interest in.

Thanks for the kind words, Jared. Glad to see DI still doing well. Hope the partnership between OGBB and DI works out well.

A new board? How could I stay away.

Really digging the ZD like the WF in your avatar. Good idea, that.

ZD?...hmmm....

bZDelik.

892cap012.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, Jared. Glad to see DI still doing well. Hope the partnership between OGBB and DI works out well.

A new board? How could I stay away.

God, I hate that acronym

Someone is fishing for a Super User status.

Someone is fishing for a Super User status.

Me? That would require me to have some bait.

a) I no longer have any inside information, media access, or regular athletic department contact.

b) I'm leaving Winston in 4 months and don't have any prospects (or desire) to gain such inside information.

I have nothing to qualify as a SuperUser, nor do I care to. I just thanked Jared for the kind words. At this point I'm nothing other than another passionate Wake Forest fan, and that's more than fine with me. My name won't ever be green around here.

Fair enough, sorry for the misunderstanding/potential overreaction.

No worries, you'll catch on to who most users really don't like pretty quickly I feel.

Back