• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suspension/Arrest Thread (No New News)

Yes, your son transferring out of an ACC program and into a brand new FCS program (that will join the mighty CUSA the year after he graduates) is totally a "good thing worth waiting for". It's not at all representative of your son quitting a program he couldn't win playing time in and/or generally sucking shit at the game of football.

Just go away.

WOW you are a Bright one.......you seem to know a lot about sucking considering......LMAO

WOW you are a Bright one.......you seem to know a lot about sucking considering......LMAO

Ah - the classic "you're so gay" joke to distract from the fact that your son couldn't hack it playing big boy football and had to settle for the JV squad. If you can even consider UNCC JV.

Yes, your son transferring out of an ACC program and into a brand new FCS program (that will join the mighty CUSA the year after he graduates) is totally a "good thing worth waiting for". It's not at all representative of your son quitting a program he couldn't win playing time in and/or generally sucking shit at the game of football.

Just go away.

+1 fuck the blitches

LOL !!! Could not Help but Not to believe in you bro........We found 7 Fortune 500 Companys based in Charlotte..........after being around all you self professed geniuses
I was shocked to note that not one of the 7 was run by a....."cough" Wake Grad............so pardon me if I laugh at your knowledge of Football also.

HAAAAAAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA !

LOL !!! Could not Help but Not to believe in you bro........We found 7 Fortune 500 Companys based in Charlotte..........after being around all you self professed geniuses
I was shocked to note that not one of the 7 was run by a....."cough" Wake Grad............so pardon me if I laugh at your knowledge of Football also.

I'm going to go watch my school's football game now.

It's a shame that your son can't do the same.

Actually there are 8. So pardon me while I laugh at your ability to type a simple question into google.

Ah - the classic "you're so gay" joke to distract from the fact that your son couldn't hack it playing big boy football and had to settle for the JV squad. If you can even consider UNCC JV.
That is the pot calling the kettle black.

That is the pot calling the kettle black.

I have a buddy who's not really a fan of a specific NBA team; he likes the Celtics because he loves Rajon Rondo but admits that he'll probably stop following them when Rondo leaves the team.

I'm starting to imagine jason as being sort of like that with Wake and Daniel Blitch.

I'm not sure you know what that phrase means.
I know exactly what that phrase means. You know kinda like you saying Elon has a JV basketball team. With the state of the Wake Forest Athletics right now, no fan should be talking crap about another program.

I know exactly what that phrase means. You know kinda like you saying Elon has a JV basketball team. With the state of the Wake Forest Athletics right now, no fan should be talking crap about another program.

The state of Wake Forest athletics right now is that our football team would STILL dominate UNCC. You realize that UNCC is stocking up with players that couldn't even make it onto the field at Wake, right?

jason's upset that we are getting on his butt buddy Rulz.

The state of Wake Forest athletics right now is that our football team would STILL dominate UNCC. You realize that UNCC is stocking up with players that couldn't even make it onto the field at Wake, right?
I guess that is why half the team is going to leave after the season.

I guess that is why half the team is going to leave after the season.

I'm sure there are others who can't cut it. We've seen some real softies this season. So, put your money where you mouth is. Who's leaving nostradumbass?

Tell us why that is then. Inquiring minds want to know. I honestly have no clue and would like to learn.

jason's upset that we are getting on his butt buddy Rulz.
No I am upset because we had one of the up and coming programs in the country a few years back. With a trip to the Orange Bowl things should have continued to get better. It has slowly been on the decline and will not get any better under Grobe. Most of you know I took up for Buzz, that is not news. However now it is way more than just the basketball team. It is the athletic dept. and something has to be done soon or Wake Forest will be the laughing stock right beside UNCCheats.

Back