• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suspension/Arrest Thread (No New News)

I'm beginning to get the feeling that we're gonna see a wave of transfers this offseason.

From the W-S Journal:

Although Grobe did not reveal the infractions, both players, Duran Lowe and Devin Bolling, were arrested by the Winston-Salem Police Department on Oct. 9. Lowe was charged with possession with intent to sell and distribute marijuana, and Bolling was charged with possession of marijuana.

Uh oh -- it's time to learn about socks.

So even after the suspensions of the other players, these two guys STILL did this?

WTF is wrong with kids these days?

I'm guessing Lowe didn't just start selling weed in the last two weeks.

I'm also guessing... GUESSING... he won't be back.

I'm guessing Lowe didn't just start selling weed in the last two weeks.

I'm also guessing... GUESSING... he won't be back.

No, Lowe is certainly done with intent to sell. Bolling is probably done for the sheer stupidity of doing it right after the others get caught.

From the W-S Journal:

Although Grobe did not reveal the infractions, both players, Duran Lowe and Devin Bolling, were arrested by the Winston-Salem Police Department on Oct. 9. Lowe was charged with possession with intent to sell and distribute marijuana, and Bolling was charged with possession of marijuana.

I'll say it again:

STOP. SMOKING. WEED.

Ok so our players are getting dumber, but not getting better. I thought the best players didn't want to go to tough schools like Duke and Wake. But now we get dumb and bad players. Sounds to me like there are no leaders on this team telling the other kids to get their shit together.

This is probably the reason we seem so slow on the field this year.

Back