• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Swank Signs with Jags

Way to go Sam......that is good news

Wow, didn't know Sam was still in football. That's great news.

Congrats, Sam. Hope you win the job. Who's the competition?

This is the best WFU related news that I have heard in a long time. I'm a huge JAGS fan if he makes the cut. Would love to have him on my fantasy team!

Is he going to kick or punt? I hope he's kicking, but I know when the Eagles brought him in a couple years ago it was as a punter.

Either way, good luck to Sam!

Per sports radio as I drove home, Del Rio & Gene Smith have doubts about the punter. Initial media indications were that the punter had an injury, but he is healthy (albeit not reliable).

Scobee was a bit unreliable towards the end of the season. I hope Swank knocks him off.

Gabbert for the TD, Swank for the extra point! (I've been drinking the kool-aid...)

If he can placekick, kickoff, and punt at a near NFL level, he'll stick around somewhere for awhile.

The Cowboy's kicking situation can't get much worse. I wonder why they haven't looked Swank up.

Back