• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse Game Time 12:30 pm, RSN

7 seconds. Got to take another shot at the end zone or at least move the ball closer then call the timeout.

Time to run another play and pick up a few more yards. Claw not in it today either.

17-6 is a god damn miracle given how we played. Come out with a TD to open second half and we are somehow in it.

Clawson really had time to run one more play to get to middle of field . I guess sciba didn’t need it

Get the ball to start the half. Newman looks out for the rest of the game. Clawson needs to rip into these guys and challenge them for a strong second half.

We get the ball to start the 2nd. Let's hope Clawson makes a few adjustments, like put huge pressure on their QB.

Clawson really had time to run one more play to get to middle of field . I guess sciba didn’t need it

Agree, but 7 seconds is really close, especially if the receiver doesn't go down right away. I take Sciba not missing as good Karma (i.e. not missing when we really really needed him to keep his streak going).

Agree, but 7 seconds is really close, especially if the receiver doesn't go down right away. I take Sciba not missing as good Karma (i.e. not missing when we really really needed him to keep his streak going).

Could’ve been a quick dive up the middle.

I have a very strange and unjustified optimism we’re going to win this game.

defense played well except for the mix up with Greer and Henderson. only have given up about 180 yards. Offense has been pretty bad.

Back