• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse Game Time 12:30 pm, RSN

just make it two-hand tag. Fuck it - you can't even play football anymore, so let's just end the hypocrisy

There’s absolutely no accountability with refs either. You just get to fuck up and no problem.

Only us would knock the backup out and have the starter come in.

If they’re letting this scrums last for 15 minutes, wake needs to tee off on the pile

Tackle the fucking legs rather than playing a rugby scrum.

That may have been a touchback. He didn’t step out of bounds.

They review so many bs plays but no one even thinks the ball might have been fumbled out of the endzone?

We certainly haven’t helped ourselves with the lack of pressure we’ve been getting on the QB.

Why do they always wait for the teams to line up before they whistle for review?? Fucking drama queens. I hate what this game has become.

They review so many bs plays but no one even thinks the ball might have been fumbled out of the endzone?

That was a TD or touchback. Definitely not out at the 2.

I thought I read that Syracuse has given up the most sacks in the ACC this year.

Back