• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

T BO?

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
In going through the threads on the scrimage, there is little to no mention of T Bo. What is the word?

Thanks.

he had two short td runs in the scrimmage in my thread on the update I said as much.

he had two short td runs in the scrimmage in my thread on the update I said as much.

I saw those, hence, my "little to no mention of him." comment. Did he not participate except for those two plays?

I saw those, hence, my "little to no mention of him." comment. Did he not participate except for those two plays?

Oh so now what sarge...not enough fullback dives, eh?

You guys don't take the cake, you are the fucking cake.

Tell me something there, Sarge... are you gonna say one single thing good about the team this year sarge? One thing sargeant...

nothing else from Bohannon during the scrimmage. Short yardage is all. A fb was not involved in most sets except inside the 10.

He picked the wrong school then.

What was right school...since you threw it out there why not name a single school? Don't say the kids from Stanford...those guys are tailbacks regardless the letters next to their names.

nothing else from Bohannon during the scrimmage. Short yardage is all. A fb was not involved in most sets except inside the 10.

:rulz:

At least we're using the FB on short yardage I guess.

What was right school...since you threw it out there why not name a single school? Don't say the kids from Stanford...those guys are tailbacks regardless the letters next to their names.

I'm just saying with our offensive struggles, it is hard to believe the fullback can't get more touches or atleast be on the field with Harris. Thos two in the backfield would definitely open up more down field cause you have to respect those two.

:rulz:

At least we're using the FB on short yardage I guess.

Its not 'short yardage' its 'goal line'. Fact is, Tommy shows a knack for muscling the ball over the stripe. He's a pretty good scorer.

Thanks, that was what I was asking. So no I formation or isolation? Were we running primarily out of the shotgun?

Its not 'short yardage' its 'goal line'. Fact is, Tommy shows a knack for muscling the ball over the stripe. He's a pretty good scorer.

This is a ridiculous post. Bohanon was used at both 3rd and short and 4th and short last year, regardless of position on the field. Hopefully we find ourselves in a position to use him much more often than we did last year.

It doesn't seem like Bohannon has exhibited the durability necessary to get a lot of touches/plays per game.

I was giving Lobo credit for getting into short yardage situations and using a FB to get it. If Bohannon can get TDs, he can get first downs.

i don't remember our tight ends being productive last year. i wonder if bohanon could be productive at te & fb. thoughts?

I'm an sure that whatever offensive philosophy we change to mid-season will involve a fullback more.

Back