• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tailgate Saturday Represent!!!

DirkTheDeac

Lord of the Board
Reaction score
Okay, I'm back from the beach... tanned and rested (that's a lie, I drank a river of rum). And now it's time to tailgate.

Our theme this weekend in the hinterlands of the orange lot is Margaritaville. Cheeseburgers baby!! It's an end of summer kind of thing for old people. We're in front of the Pepsi entrance. Stop on by.

Let's use this thread, if you care, to share tailgate plans and the ugly aftermath pics for the season. I will be posting ours...

I'm impressed you have a theme. I'm way behind.

We're bringing our new GMC pickup (well, actually the one we bought our son), a new tent and grill. So, we're born again tailgaters I guess. Brats, burgers, cold beer and some assorted sides for our group.

If anyone cares to stop by for a cold beer just look us up. White GMC Sierra in the Blue Lot with a WFU Deacon tent over the bed. You're more than welcome to drink a cold one with us.

Go Deacs!

Almost Gold has officially moved to the Red Lot. The wife, youngin' and myself will be arriving Friday and getting settled in our new travel trailer. Since we will have lots of time on our hands, i plan to go visit several other tailgates. Can't wait to get the party started.

We're going Mexican this week. . .tacos, fajitas and a terrific shrimp and mango salsa. Can't wait!

I'm planning on going to a couple of different tailgates.

What time is everybody looking to get there?

I'm so excited to get out to the Grassy Knoll on Saturday. :dancindeac:

My chocolate chip cookie dough dip was a popular choice at our pre-season tailgate, so I'll definitely be bringing that out again. Don't expect there's going to be a specific theme amongst the group.

Where is everybody? I've been here since 8!

The Touchdown Trailer will once again be the anchor in the gold lot.

Bacon Cheeseburgers, Dogs, Dips, Chips and Cold Beers!

Next week we will take it up a notch for the Goats!

Back