• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tailgating for MCB

Just curious...do those places have live music during the day also when we will be bar hopping before the game?

I ordered a parking pass through the bowl website a few weeks ago, and if I don't get it tomorrow in the mail, I'm going to be pissed. I got the patch lanyards last week and an email saying they had printed the pass just before Christmas.

I ordered a parking pass through the bowl website a few weeks ago, and if I don't get it tomorrow in the mail, I'm going to be pissed. I got the patch lanyards last week and an email saying they had printed the pass just before Christmas.

I also ordered a parking pass from the bowl-got it in the mail 2-3 days after ordering. You might want to call and ask about it.

Looking good...

nashvillej.png

A little off topic (and probably discussed in another thread): does anyone know if its possible to sneak a flask into the game - are there metal detectors at the stadium?

Back