• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tailor in WS?

BDL

#clawsOUT
Reaction score
Did a quick search but didn't see anything... Can anyone recommend a good, fast tailor in the dash?

spring tailor at the mall next to the post office in between belk and jc penny

There's a guy with a little shop on the lower level of Stratford Oaks. I take all of my stuff to him.

There's a woman downtown on 4th with a shop basically above Tate's called "Hills alteration shop." She did a great job with a pair of pants for me and with a fast turnaround (24 hours) which I needed. I think she even told me she could do it same day if she had to. Cash or check only, though.

There's a lady named Mrs. Hong who's in the Reynolda shopping center beside Tequilas. She's good.

There's a woman downtown on 4th with a shop basically above Tate's called "Hills alteration shop." She did a great job with a pair of pants for me and with a fast turnaround (24 hours) which I needed. I think she even told me she could do it same day if she had to. Cash or check only, though.

I second the recommendation of Hill's. This lady does a great job and is extremely nice.

Yeah, the one at the mall is actually pretty good and really fast.

Agree. Took them 3 or 4 suits over the summer and they had them all done in well under 24 hours (I'm not sure if that is fast or not, but it was fast enough for me).

Back