• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Taipei Plane Crash

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty graphic video of a plane crash today in Taipei. They believe the plane had an engine flameout. 58 persons on board, 24 rescued, 16 confirmed dead. The pilot ditched in the river to avoid buildings in the populated city. He struck a cab traveling down the road, but both the driver and passenger are ok, undoubtedly needing new underwear.

ai7G1lb.jpg

HzLa4TK.jpg

uIMNvCG.jpg

Gotta like that truck in the 2nd video that just went on about its business. That's a stone cold muthafucka right there.

So did the people driving the car that the film came from. They slowed down, but cruised right by the cab.

Gotta like that truck in the 2nd video that just went on about its business. That's a stone cold muthafucka right there.

isn't that the car that the first video was filming from? if my mother was bitching at me on the phone i might not notice the plane crash either.

Back