• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tan lines

Stop looking at your son naked. You're going to give him a complex. That is all.

im pretty apathetic but i can see why girls don't like them, up top in particular

Last edited:
i hate them. i still have them. but i hate them.

this year in particular, i keep getting tan lines while i'm running, even though i'm nearly always done by 9 AM. so i get awful sports bra tanlines. they're awful to try to get rid of.

i hate them. i still have them. but i hate them.

this year in particular, i keep getting tan lines while i'm running, even though i'm nearly always done by 9 AM. so i get awful sports bra tanlines. they're awful to try to get rid of.

running tanlines are awesome... :tard: it has faded now but I had a lovely iPod armband, watch and extra-ponytail-holder-on-wrist tan lines a couple months back.

I have awkward tan lines from an awful armpit "missed a spot" sunburn. Mostly I don't have other obvious lines because I stay out of the sun or put on lots of sunscreen.

A couple of weeks ago I was driving back from Washington, NC, which is about a 4 hour drive from where I live. I have little to no air-conditioning in my car, so I always roll the windows down to get some air flow. I had my left arm hanging out the window entire trip. Needless to say, my left arm was red from the sleeve on down. Now that a couple of weeks have passed, I can definitely tell that my left arm is darker than my right arm.

:plos:

I'm torn on this. There is something about tan lines that speaks to "the forbidden"

I like them as a gauge for how tan I got on a certain day sitting out, but I am trying to avoid them this year bc of wedding dress, so I've been bandeau-ing it all summer.

I hate strap lines up top. I don't mind lines that stay covered the rest of the time, but halter top lines + strapless shirts/dresses just bother me. A lot.
I, too, advocate for topless tanning.

Cycling gives the worst tanlines, btw. HARSH line across the thighs. HARSH line on the upper arm. Pale forehead and raccoon eyes from helmet/sunglasses. HARSH contrast on the wrist from the watch/HR monitor.

29dzv4z.jpg

Back