• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tapatalk free today on iTunes

Yeah, I think it's actually been free for a few days now (special for their anniversary/latest version update), but I'd hop on it now while you can if you don't already have it on your mobile devices.

Does anybody use Tapatalk 2? I downloaded it when it came out but I switched back because it seemed too busy.

And actually, the free version I'm talking about is Tapatalk 4 (since it's still technically in beta). I think the upgrades have mostly been to make it a better experience on tablets, but I'm not 100%.

Does anybody use Tapatalk 2? I downloaded it when it came out but I switched back because it seemed too busy.

The download was automatically pushed to me, but didn't replace the original version - so now I have both on my phone. I agree, PhDeac.

Hmm playing around with tapatalk 4 now, it's got quick reply at least.

Back