• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tapatalk Update

Not even in a "all change is bad" way either. Takes forever to switch from sports to pit, hard to tell what is unread, multiple pop-ups about Twitter. Terrible.

Agreed. I have the previous version on my tablet still, so I'm going to back up the .apk and will reinstall it on my other devices.

If anybody wants a copy of the Android .apk, PM me with your email address and I'll send you a clean copy.

It's bad enough that I've been using chrome to access the site instead. Terrible update.

How do you get to your settings? Why can't I find this shit?

This is what you rubes get for using tapatalk.

Probably a dumb question but..... How do you get the new tapatalk update on an iPhone if there is no update message

I think this is how their last big update went. Really bad major update then a good fix a week later.

SC DEAC, I have both. My iPhone had to be reset and I downloaded the new one. When I added my backup, I had the old one which never updated and the new one.

Back