• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tattoos: how young is too young?

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
Stories like this make me REALLY miss the creative abilities of Dave Chappell.

Chuntera Napier, of Acworth, told Channel 2 that her 12-year-old son, Malik, was struck and killed by a motorist in Macon about two years ago, and her other son, Gaquan, (age 10) wanted a tattoo like hers to remember his older brother by.

“My son came to me and said, ‘Mama, I want to get a tattoo with Malik on it, rest in peace,'” Napier said. “It made me feel good to know to know that he wanted his brother on him.”

She said she did not know it is illegal in Georgia to tattoo anyone under the age of 18.

“What do I say to a child who wants to remember his brother? It’s not like he’s asking me if can I get him a Sponge Bob,” she said. “He’s asking me for something that’s in remembrance of his brother. Well, how do I tell a child no?”

Yes, how DO you say no? I'm sure this kid just gets EVERYTHING he asks for...

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/mom-arrested-for-allegedly-1307451.html

Last edited:
lawlz.PNG

The thing ya gotta keep in mind about tattoos is that they’re permanent. Can’t just slap one of those bad boys on willy-nilly. Once upon a time, Ricky was real serious about getting a tattoo. He’d recently been seeing this broad he met at the bus station. This gal was a real piece of work. Tough as an elephant’s toenail. Worked on diesel truck engines mainly, but also did some volunteer firefighting in her spare time. In 1971, made headlines as the first female to ever compete in the Stokes County Arm Wrestling Invitational. Made even more headlines when she finished third.

Never knew her real name, but we called her Cube Steak on account that just as soon as she and Ricky finished a screwin’ session, like clockwork she’d sprint to our bathroom to release the chocolate hostage. Strange what Foxy’s pocket rooster could do to a woman’s insides. Anyway, the real curious thing was that, without fail, her handiwork always smelled like a well-prepared cube steak. I’m telling you, that smell was potent and it would linger for hours. Sometimes it smelled like we had opened a Western Sizzlin franchise in that restroom. Make no mistake – she was damn proud of her ability to light up the place. Used to walk out of the bathroom grinning, right before asking real loud if someone was cooking stroganoff.

Anywho, Cube Steak liked her men manly and after a few weeks of rootin’ her, Foxy started to get a little self conscious about his lack of body hair. Wasn’t his fault, you know – when your mom drinks strychnine throughout pregnancy, there’s bound to be some side effects. Nevertheless, Foxy knew Cube Steak was a tough bird and wanted a man with some testosterone. And that meant body hair, particularly down south.

Ricky started researching his options and got real close to pulling the trigger on a tattoo right above his crotch trombone that would have mimicked a healthy patch of ruddy brown pubic hair. Even drew up an illustration to give to the tattoo artist, which I suspect was the first pecker Foxy ever drew on a piece of paper, as opposed to painting on the front door of a society house.

Me and Kreebie and Country talked about it and decided we needed to confront Rick and try to talk him out of it. We knew that given Foxy’s history, Cube Steak wasn’t likely to be around much longer. This pleased Kreebie in particular, who had grown tired of Cube Steak intentionally leaving fresh monkey tails behind in our toilet bowl. Just her way of taunting the rest of us Raiders.

So one night, the four of us sat down over some grass Country called Krakatoa. Supposedly it descended from a reefer plant that was the only scrap of vegetation to survive the famous 1883 volcano blast. Those Indonesians knew how to grow it. We knew from experience that Krakatoa would give us a mellow high, so once we were good and lit, we talked to Ricky about his plan to tattoo a set of short and curlies and convinced him it was a bad idea. Too permanent. Likely pretty painful. Ricky understood that. From posting on this board, I’m sure you’re all aware that Ricky is, first and foremost, a reasonable man.

After some additional research and careful deliberation, Ricky wisely ended up going with a merkin instead. Very realistic. A real nice looking bush. Gave Foxy the chance to experiment with all sorts of different shapes and colors, which he did with a great deal of enthusiasm. Being honest, I probably saw Foxy’s nethers a thousand times and, if I hadn't known the truth, I would never have been able to tell it wasn’t a genuine man muff.

Of course, the irony is that Cube Steak never even got to enjoy it. Broad ended up getting tossed in the hoosegow for assaulting a police officer or highway patrolman or some such nonsense. Got in the news because apparently she petitioned the court to be placed in a men's prison rather than be locked up amongst all the other female jailbirds. I'm telling you, Cube Steak was one brassy senorita.

Whomever is behind Harv deserves a drink from each and every one of us

I probably should not read Harv posts while giving an exam.

Usually Harv comes in well after a thread was posted. It suggests he thinks through the story and takes time with it. This one was posted 78 minutes after the thread was started. Utter brilliance.

I've always felt I had a way with humor, but nothing has made me feel quite as inadequate as reading that Harv post.

I've always felt I had a way with humor, but nothing has made me feel quite as inadequate as reading that Harv post.

Exactly how I felt. The poop references alone are brilliant.

Monkey tails? I lost it.

Agree. I also respect the fact that (as of now) there's been no typing or wording or phrasing slip to reveal who the poster behind it is. That in itself is pretty impressive.

your humor is not reflected in your posting persona

Does anyone else read Harv's posts in a voice similar to the dad, Jack, in Gold Rush? You know, the guy who talks about glory holes? It makes them even better.

Back