• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TC

If I know anything about Tony, it's that he's one of the toughest SOB's on the planet. He can take this thread.

Tony may not be the most talented player, but he always gave his all to Wake and has also been through a lot personally, between his brother being murdered and his mother being ill. This thread is in extremely bad taste.

I'd have to agree. Its one thing to admit and discuss that Tony wasn't and isn't yet an impact player, its another to describe him as a shitty recruit. One can be glad he moved on without being an ass about it, and wish him success.

I will be happy when "our better place" means that we are winning more games.

Bz blew it with the 2011 class. He had impact players ready to sign up and he couldn't get out of his own way.

Can we merge this thread or just downright delete it? It's superfluous given that we already have a thread for the purpose of talking about ex-players.

TC's Nova team beat two top 5 teams this week. Better off than us.

TC's team beat the #3 team in the country. What did we do today? I'm happy for him if he's enjoying his time at Nova and is closer to his family.

He played thirteen minutes....it's likely you'd never have been able to play thirteen minutes in a Villanova intramural D league.

Back