• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tea Party House Rep of SW Florida is a Cokehead

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
http://politi.co/1bZjysK

The Associated Press, citing an unnamed DEA official, said Radel allegedly bought cocaine from a dealer in the Dupont Circle area who had been previously arrested as part of a federal probe. "Later that night, federal authorities went to his apartment and informed him that he would be facing criminal charges related to his purchase of cocaine," the AP said.

http://politi.co/1bZjysK

The Associated Press, citing an unnamed DEA official, said Radel allegedly bought cocaine from a dealer in the Dupont Circle area who had been previously arrested as part of a federal probe. "Later that night, federal authorities went to his apartment and informed him that he would be facing criminal charges related to his purchase of cocaine," the AP said.

Ain't no party like a Florida tea party because a Florida tea party don't stop.

Informed him he would face criminal charges? They didn't arrest him? Awesome

I am confused...I thought that is how it worked. Would be pretty inappropriate for them to barge in on him at work or at his house. Courtesy phone call is the least they can do for inconveniencing him and causing him to have to spend a bunch of money on lawyers before he can go back to his every day life. Might even have to miss a round or two of golf. Feel bad for the guy.

I am confused...I thought that is how it worked. Would be pretty inappropriate for them to barge in on him at work or at his house. Courtesy phone call is the least they can do for inconveniencing him and causing him to have to spend a bunch of money on lawyers before he can go back to his every day life. Might even have to miss a round or two of golf. Feel bad for the guy.

Dave-Chappelle-I-plead-the-Fif.jpg

Heard that a sitting member of Congress hadn't been arrested for drug possession since 1982. Given the number of members of Congress who have received DUIs during the same time period, I find to hard to believe that no members of Congress have smoked weed or used coke in the last 30 years. Wonder how many times DC cops looked the other way on possible possession charges?

Trying to buy/use cocaine one time does not make you a cokehead PH. It makes you some who is trying to use/buy cocaine.

I thought we all learn this from Len Bias' mother.

Just going for symmetry with the Toronto mayor thread.

I was just playing around. Anyone ballsy enough to try to buy from a DC street dealer is definitely a cokehead.

Back