• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teacher has sex with 14 year old girl, gets 30 days in jail

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Montana has some weird judges.

also in billings: http://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...cle_9fa2c2a3-4b83-5522-9309-36e5566fef29.html

A 36-year-old Billings man who says he doesn’t remember spiking a coffee maker at his mother’s tax business with methamphetamine was sentenced Tuesday in Yellowstone County District Court.

Judge Russell Fagg ordered Craig Charles Benedict to serve five years in state custody for felony criminal endangerment.

Fagg followed a joint recommendation from prosecutors and Benedict’s defense lawyer, and also referred Benedict to a state drug treatment program.

Benedict briefly apologized before he was sentenced and told the judge he does not remember putting methamphetamine into the coffee maker.

“I was on drugs and don’t recall doing it,” he said.

Benedict was charged for an incident at Laser 1040 on Grand Avenue in February 2012.

Benedict worked at the business owned by his mother and was reportedly upset that he was asked to take a drug test.

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...b83-5522-9309-36e5566fef29.html#ixzz2dIQhghJE

Thread title should be changed from "has sex with" to "rapes."

So the drug crime gets 5 years, raping a 14 year old gets a month. Got it.

stacey-rambold.png

the verdict basically says that she consented and was old enough to consent...except that the whole deal with the age of consent is that kids that young aren't ever able to consent, regardless of maturity level.

so basically, the judge is an idiot.

Not that this justifies it, but something tells me those 30 days in jail are going to feel like 30 years, that is, if Bubba finds him.

Sentence is ridiculous but I'm curious how this 14-yr old's parent(s?) have no clue their daughter is involved with a 54 year old man. Yes, he's a teacher at her school, but I'll bet anything there are bells going off and signs missed.

Back