• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Entrance Video

ChaosDeac

Reaction score
I must say that the team's entrance video is pretty awesome. I've complained in the past but this one is really cool. And the actual entrance ties into the video well. Wake spent some money on that one. Whoever did it is good with video production.

It's basically a video of a WF helmet being made then put on by a player and also the deacon walking up to the chopper, putting on the top hat, driving like a bad ass down Deacon Blvd then into the stadium lots and then smoking the tires at the gate. They have a smoke machine for our entrance this year to tie into that video. Very impressed.

Last edited:
Honestly, I thought the entrance video was probably the best thing from last night. Much better than anything I saw on the field from the offense last night at least.

I must say that the team's entrance video I'd pretty awesome. I've complained in the past but this one is really cool. And the actual entrance ties into the video well. Wake spent so money on that one. Whoever did it is good with video production.

It's basically a video of a WF helmet being made then put on by a player and also the deacon walking up to the chopper, putting on the top hat, driving like a bad ass down Deacon Blvd then into the stadium lots and then smoking the tires at the gate. They have a smoke machine for our entrance this year to the info that video. Very impressed.

and 3000 people saw it.

I think our sports marketing team is fantastic right now. the poster, the video for the helmet unveiling, and this video. done some great things recently.

Was anybody able to record it for those who weren't at the game last night? Sounds pretty badass

Seems like something that should be posted online soon.

There was a cool video ad for the National Whitewater Center with the Deacon ziplining and rafting.

Back