• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Mueller

What's amazing is the lunatic right is losing it over a guy who was fired long ago and on the very day any of his actions surfaced. Only nut cakes would create an "issue" over Mueller doing what they wanted him to do immediately.

It is sad the moonz has turned into Sean Hannity in his desperate attempt to deflect from Donald Trump

What's amazing is the lunatic right is losing it over a guy who was fired long ago and on the very day any of his actions surfaced. Only nut cakes would create an "issue" over Mueller doing what they wanted him to do immediately.

It is sad the moonz has turned into Sean Hannity in his desperate attempt to deflect from Donald Trump

They were pretty much right on with Sanders and MOM. But what was this shite about Kasich being gay? Never heard that accusation. Seems too voracious and sloppy an eater to be gay.

LOL.

His wife is pretty hot actually.

They were pretty much right on with Sanders and MOM. But what was this shite about Kasich being gay? Never heard that accusation. Seems too voracious and sloppy an eater to be gay.

LOL.

His wife is pretty hot actually.

oooooooooppppppppppppsssss

Rosenstein just told the judiciary committee he sees no reason to fire Mueller

Last edited:
I tried to delete the repeat and can't do so.

Have the Russians infiltrated the board?

The Grand Wizard of Iowa, Steve King is such an embarrassment.

GOP is already losing state senate races in Oklahoma and statewide races in Alabama. If they want Democrats to pitch a shutout in 2018, go ahead and stand by and do nothing while President Dipshit has Mueller fired.

I think firing Mueller makes retaking the Senate and House a definite. Then, the fun really begins.

Trump is underwater in freaking Alabama right now.

The House Committee has a murderers row of crazy - Issa, King, Goumert. Jim Jordan. I haven't seen the entire group, but those alone are the epitome on insanity.

The House Committee has a murderers row of crazy - Issa, King, Goumert. Jim Jordan. I haven't seen the entire group, but those alone are the epitome on insanity.

Don't leave out Matty Gaetz.

These are the sort of people you hire for an independent investigation?

Who do you hire? People with no political interests whatsoever?

Back