• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 1: Congrats HamsterHuey and Non Fungible Sheepers!

You tried and I'm really proud of you for trying, kookowt.

be kind to yourself today

rsf with some bad fellowship here, would expect a red sox fan to treat teammates that way i guess

nah cookout BURN THE BOARDS DOWN. THIS AGGRESSION CAN NOT STAND. SLOW THE DATABASE MOAR

lol will deduct from toogs's score, it would appear in copying over his answers, it autocorrected acers to acres on his list

thanks for bringing this to the mod's attention, toogs!

It probably autocorrected EVERYONE to acres since acers is obviously the correct answer!

was surprised June wasn't in the 40s. it's considered the traditional wedding month and 'June Bride' is a thing

I trusted the internet which said more weddings in September than any other month

Baptist
Exodus
$10k

Did people really take wedding ring to be different than engagement ring?! $1k?!

well considering wedding rings and engagement rings are two very different things, yes.

I am not much of a xtian these days but why did Psalms score so high? This is a genuine question of curiosity, not my usual nonsensical sheep ramblings.

I'm certainly not an authority but my best guess is that it's a poetic book. Hence, most of the kinda Christians can remember a verse or two.

Or it could be a strange fascination with the silent "P."

Idk who you all married but if I paid anywhere near what some of you suggested for my wife’s ring she would have flipped her shit. Must be a boomer thing.

I am not much of a xtian these days but why did Psalms score so high? This is a genuine question of curiosity, not my usual nonsensical sheep ramblings.

Psalm 23 is like the only verse many Christians half know

I thought revelations since alot of cultural non religious connections 4 horseman excetera.

It's also the last, which makes it a possible answer after "not Genesis."

Catholics and most Protestant denominations always have a responsorial psalm, which comes from Psalms. The Gospel reading comes from one of the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) and those cancel each other out for Sheep.

Back