• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 1: Congrats HamsterHuey and Non Fungible Sheepers!

Wedding band was way less than engagement ring. I probably would have said 1k for either one

Baptist
Psalms...didn't think you heathens knew the books of the Bible
$2k

Yeah, where'd exodus come from. Team Psalms

yup, im a heathen and am unable to distinguish between all the fairy tales.:trance1::trance1::trance1::trance1::trance1::trance1:

Baptist
Exodus
5K.

Probably unwise to go between the powers of 10. (I spent $800-happy to be buying for someone who doesn't like diamonds).

I assumed that the 4 gospels would be split, and as a result largely avoided completely. Guess it would come down to Exodus vs Revelations.

Almost put Lutheran for the denomination since they were first, then I remembered where I went to school.

Last edited:
I assumed that the 4 gospels would be split, and as a result largely avoided completely. Guess it would come down to Exodus vs Revelations.

Almost put Lutheran for the denomination since they were first, then I remembered where I went to school.

I went Exodus, but gospels shouldn't be split since there is an order to them as well!

I know nothing about the bible but google said it was psalms

1. A Protestant denomination
Baptist - 50
Methodist - 2
Lutheran, Evangelical - 1

2. A book of the Bible (not Genesis)
Exodus - 28
Psalms - 16
Revelations - 6
John - 3
Leviticus - 1

3. How much does a wedding ring cost?
$5,000 - 21
$1,000 - 20
$10,000 - 8
$2,500 - 2
$500, $2,000, $30,000 - 1

1. Lutheran
2. Revelation
3. $1K
4. McIntosh
5. Rolex
6. 7pm
7. Maple
8. Brown
9. May
10. Kimmel
11. Races
12. Mine

Don't think I've ever been perfect through the first three before.

Honeycrisp
Rolex
7:00

Honeycrisp is the only one with a cult.

Back