• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 1: Congrats HamsterHuey and Non Fungible Sheepers!

I was doing so well until those last 3... yikes.

Maple (FRIDGE!)
Brown (it's always been Brown!)
September (I got married in March in Florida and it was WAY too hot, how in the fuck do you do June?)

leno?

letterman was the only tempting former host

I swear I went with google on this, though I have no idea how I got there

I also submitted my answers at like 2 am last night because I thought the deadline was 10 or 11 am and figured I'd forget if I put it off, no bueno all around

this feels like a bottom 3 performance here, how many drop weeks do we get

agree that 6pm dinner is just dumb but hey it's sheep so why the fuck not

That last round killed me, mahogany was a dumb answer on my part

I don't know a single person who isn't ancient or a young child who eats at 6. I was between 7 and 7:30. Glad I chose 7 at least. Worst Sheep winning answer in history.

My whole family eats at 6. I watch them and then eat by myself at 930

10. A late night talk show host
Jimmy Fallon - 23
Stephen Colbert - 14
Jimmy Kimmel - 7
Conan O'Brian - 4
David Letterman - 3
Johnny Carson, Jay Leno, Seth Myers - 1

11. Make a word with these letters: ACERS
Races - 22
Acres - 14
Cares - 9
Scare - 9

12. Land ______
Rover - 32
Scape - 4
Shark - 3
Mine - 3
Fill - 2
Lord - 2
O'Lakes - 2
Fall, Ho!, Mark, Mass, Slide, No answer - 1

I don't know a single person who isn't ancient or a young child who eats at 6. I was between 7 and 7:30. Glad I chose 7 at least. Worst Sheep winning answer in history.

In fairness, last time people remember a fixed time for dinner was when they were kids. I eat whenever both of us are home and/or I have finished my evening run.

Back