• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 3: Congrats mako and The Admiral!

I have something to confess to my team:

I am not from Earth.

i underestimated the number of fucking olds who would say facebook

everyone has a messages app you fucking dummies

This.

I underestimated the number of olds who carry $100 in cash in a trifold wallet. Figured $50 was a solid bet. Not too much. Not too little. Could still fit in a slim wallet.

Lol what a catastrophe. I had MULTIPLE 1 point answers $100 might be the worst sheep answer I’ve seen in all the years I’ve played

This week's team standings:

The Admiral 780
Suque Machine 694
Stop Making Wood 693
Dino's Prison Hooch 690
CBD Blues 664
Non Fungible Sheepers 642
mako's mom PBUH/SAW 631
Better a Noodle Deac than a Red Terp 616
Hide Your Keyboards 603
Hi I'm Brian Fellows 596
Team Ineptitude 595
The Seaward 240
The Unwanted 182

ozrhz5c.png

I don’t carry a wallet anymore. Just a phone with a case that holds 3 cards - drivers license & two CCs.

Can I get a little straw poll going for next week? I am taking next Friday off for the long July 4th weekend. Would you all prefer another short week, answers due Thursday, or skip next week and come back after the 4th?

Can I get a little straw poll going for next week? I am taking next Friday off for the long July 4th weekend. Would you all prefer another short week, answers due Thursday, or skip next week and come back after the 4th?

Skip is fine IMO, feels like lots of people may be taking off for the long weekend/distracted by that.

I was carrying a George Costanza wallet for years, but I still rarely had more than $60 in it. I did have a bunch of customer loyalty cards, as well as a DC Metro, MARTA, and BART card (I have never lived in DC, Atlanta, or San Francisco). That wallet finally split, and I got a smaller one. Those cards are in my car's central console now, so I am still prepared for a surprise trip to San Francisco or Atlanta.

This week's team standings:

The Admiral 780
Suque Machine 694
Stop Making Wood 693
Dino's Prison Hooch 690
CBD Blues 664
Non Fungible Sheepers 642
mako's mom PBUH/SAW 631
Better a Noodle Deac than a Red Terp 616
Hide Your Keyboards 603
Hi I'm Brian Fellows 596
Team Ineptitude 595
The Seaward 240
The Unwanted 182

ozrhz5c.png

proud of team ineptitude's ineptitude. we truly live our values. Only beat teams with one score each (I think we could've won with 2!)

I was carrying a George Costanza wallet for years, but I still rarely had more than $60 in it. I did have a bunch of customer loyalty cards, as well as a DC Metro, MARTA, and BART card (I have never lived in DC, Atlanta, or San Francisco). That wallet finally split, and I got a smaller one. Those cards are in my car's central console now, so I am still prepared for a surprise trip to San Francisco or Atlanta.

how likely are you to have your car with you when you surprisingly find yourself in SF?

Great work, team. Your assignment if you choose to accept it:
Make certain that my score never counts.

Last edited:
how likely are you to have your car with you when you surprisingly find yourself in SF?

The hope is that if I have enough time to grab my wallet, I also have enough time to get to my center console. Same goes if I find myself in a Carrabas or Outback again.

I vote skip

nice work team!!
sorry for sucking I’ll bounce back next week

Back