• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week Two: Congrats juice and Non Fungible Sheepers!

Ugh. Saw the range was $100-$300 and I took $300 because I assumed you weren't a bunch of poors.

if you try to wear a Amazon Essentials Men's Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Jacket as your winter coat you will freeze your ass off and you know it

Living in Houston...I think I'll survive with my $100 lightweight correct answer coat.

1. The cost of a winter jacket
$100 - 35
$200 - 11
$50, $150, $250, $300 - 1

2. What will you die from?
Old age/natural causes - 21
Cancer - 17
Heart disease/heart failure/heart attack - 12

3. A type of insurance
Car - 25
Health - 16
Life - 9

I do love that my privilege has me not even considering health insurance

ok old age and natural causes should not be grouped SMH

natural causes is just used to describe death from anything that's not an external factor (like an accident/suicide/etc).. i.e. it includes death from disease/etc

old age is just literally getting old and then just dying

S animal question was great, btw.

natural causes is just used to describe death from anything that's not an external factor (like an accident/suicide/etc).. i.e. it includes death from disease/etc

cookout had this pre-typed and ready to send btw

lol all y'alls privilege of having grass

Old Age isn't a Cause of Death.

Back