• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ten feet higher?

Build the wall?

• Yes, and build it ten feet higher

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Yes, but current proposed height is acceptable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but favor a more heavily secured border

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hell no, #NotMyAmerica

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Yes, but only if Doofus/Numbers are on the other side

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WFcatamount22

Reaction score
Curious to see if any posters actually think this wall thing is a good idea.

lol was the other thread not good enough or are you going to put a poll on it?

illegal immigrants really don't impact me that much other than in abstract ways. i don't really care what the border states do but let them fund their own walls if they have a problem.

illegal immigrants really don't impact me that much other than in abstract ways. i don't really care what the border states do but let them fund their own walls if they have a problem.

I think border security likely comes down as a federal issue since it deals with immigration.

I think we have reached the point where the cost of additional border security has met it's effectiveness. Of course, that is the question up for debate with innumerable factors to consider, but I think we are at a point where addressing the reasons Mexicans want to leave Mexico would be more effective and efficient than preventing them from leaving.

Most Americans don't understand that illegal border crossings have been going down dramatically over the past five years. Most of the real criminals that people justifiably fear come in legally by car, bus or plane.

Just think about it for a minute. If you were a cartel and wanted to send a soldier to help your organization, would you risk him being caught and the US government being alerted?

Most Americans don't understand that illegal border crossings have been going down dramatically over the past five years. Most of the real criminals that people justifiably fear come in legally by car, bus or plane.

Just think about it for a minute. If you were a cartel and wanted to send a soldier to help your organization, would you risk him being caught and the US government being alerted?
I didn't know that. Is this a legit statement, seems like with Mexico continuing to destabilize that border crossings would be going up. You have a link?

I voted for deporting Doofus and Numbers. Let's make this happen and MAGA.

Welp just looked it up, estimated boarder crossing have been stable for the last six years. RJ why do you lie!1!1!1!11 so LAZY.

Where's the answer for "no, but I think we're doing an ok job as it is?"

This is America you have to pick a team. I think that falls in the #notmyamerica catatory though.

i mean, i agree border security is a federal issue. i'm just not sure it's as big a deal for Pennsylvanians as it is Texans

I don't disagree, I was just pointing out that it seems like a legal issue if states start building a wall themselves

a wall is an obvious mistake because it has a terrible cost to benefit ratio. take a lesson from the romans an implement a defense-in-depth. much, much more cost effective way to deal with this sort of thing. I think that's pretty much what's been happening to this point whether we've called it that or not. If people have such a problem with immigrants strengthen the existing system, don't switch paradigms.

besides you can still drive right through DHS border checkpoints if you stand your ground, know the laws, and have a nutsack. it's all over youtube. pretty sure cartels know this too. believe it or not we don't live in the USSR. We don't need papers to travel.

Last edited:
Back