• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Following the live score…looks like Zverev is close to taking the first set.

Looks like Zverev is probably out with what appears to be a sprained or turned ankle.

NBC starting their match 2 coverage now at the beginning instead of picking it up live mid-second set is dumb

Berretini out of Wimbledon due to a positive Covid test. Medvedev out because he's Russian. Zverev hurt. A few other upsets already. Setting up for a Joker/Rafa final.

Coco got through a dog fight today. She'll have to significantly pick up her grass game to make the second week.

Ymer brothers both played singles today

wonder when the last time that happened at Wimbledon

One of the Ymer's got in as a lucky loser in qualifying because Berretini tested positive.

Last edited:
i was confused because I saw on ESPN.com the younger better brother was up and then I turned on the Ymer game and he was down two sets before I realized it was the brother

Cressy might pull this off

8 US men into the 3rd round at Wimbledon - the most since 1995. It wasn't long ago that Petros and Nakashima were battling in ACC matches and now Nakashima is advancing at Wimbledon.

8 US men into the 3rd round at Wimbledon - the most since 1995. It wasn't long ago that Petros and Nakashima were battling in ACC matches and now Nakashima is advancing at Wimbledon.

So far so good for the US, but there is an asterisk with the Russians banned, Berretini, Cilic, Bautista Agut got Covid, and Zverev injured. Really has been a bizarro men's tourney so far

Kyrgios could arguably be the most physically skilled tennis player in the game

hard to watch him get in his own way over and over

Kyrgios could arguably be the most physically skilled tennis player in the game

hard to watch him get in his own way over and over

Absolutely. Watching him is highly entertaining and also very difficult. He is so skilled but so mentally unstable.

Back