• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Terry Holland stepping down at ECU

I thought he was dead. Didn't Odom take over the head position one season at Virginia and run off a bunch of wins? I seem to recall that story.

I got to meet him a couple of years ago when I was at ECU for a special event. He's a classy guy and what a resume he has. He was once the head of the NCAA basketball selection committee, and of course, he was the AD at UVA

He got them in to the Big East. He's dropping the mic and walking away.

Well sort of. Not being invited for basketball is a reflection of the sad state of their hoops team. Minges Coliseum is a nice place, not sure with the relaxed academic standards why they can't do better fielding a decent hoops team.

I figured it was an age issue BG. Since I'm not in Greenville anymore I was curious if the natives were restless with him for some reason.

And they're about to be kicked out of the Big East before they ever play a game. I wonder if TH knew what was about to happen.

And they're about to be kicked out of the Big East before they ever play a game. I wonder if TH knew what was about to happen.

Me thinks he did and he knew that he didn't want any part of trying to find a new conference for them to join.

Lol, boy that dude on the food lion spots back in the day sure looked like him. AHHHHH the good old days of the acc, and most on here probably dont know what im talking about.

Lol, boy that dude on the food lion spots back in the day sure looked like him. AHHHHH the good old days of the acc, and most on here probably dont know what im talking about.

I hope they all know what you're talking about. It was when the REAL ACC existed.

tomesmith.jpg

See, Ron? It's not so hard. You call a presser and resign. Piece of cake.

Back