• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Test-tube Burger

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
No thanks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...grown-beef-served-London-restaurant-week.html

The world’s first test-tube burger will be served in London next week. It is made from meat grown in a laboratory, rather than cattle raised in pastures.

And its developers hope it will show how the soaring global demand for protein can be met without the need for vast herds of cattle.

The 5oz ‘Frankenburger’, which cost £250,000 to produce, is made from 3,000 tiny strips of meat grown from the stem cells of a cow.

The raw meat is said to be grey with a slippery texture similar to squid or scallop.

Can't imagine its worse than whatever qualifies as beef in the average fast food burger.

Can't imagine its worse than whatever qualifies as beef in the average fast food burger.

I don't way those either. That said, much like other lab designed things (pharmaceuticals, GMO's, etc), we are rarely able to fully capture the complexity of those things that nature produces. It may look and smell the same, but it almost never has the same complex nutritional, health, healing, etc value.

I don't way those either. That said, much like other lab designed things (pharmaceuticals, GMO's, etc), we are rarely able to fully capture the complexity of those things that nature produces. It may look and smell the same, but it almost never has the same complex nutritional, health, healing, etc value.

yet

good-burger-06.jpg

Sounds like some Mondo Burger bullshit.

I guess we know how you feel about fake boobs? :naughty:

Back