• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Texas 5A Player of the Year

No problem there. He is tiny. Somewhat like it was years ago when Steve Alford was NCAA player of the year and didn't make it in the NBA. Sometimes players are great at that given level but it may not mean they are going to be good for the next level.

The Muggsy Boggues of football. Is he athletic enough to play another position if he can't cut it at QB? I don't know how he'd see over lineman a foot taller than himself, but Doug Flutie did ok at 5'10".

The Muggsy Boggues of football. Is he athletic enough to play another position if he can't cut it at QB? I don't know how he'd see over lineman a foot taller than himself, but Doug Flutie did ok at 5'10".

Flutie is more like 5'7" , 5'8" tops.

Return kicks & punts?

Kid is really, really little, but if he has the wheels, he could be successful. Looks like he could be a Jalen Saunders type player. About the same size.

Based on the picture it looks like if he throws a low pass at least it's going to be deep.

Another Texas 5A player of the year winner who can't get any major offers because they're "too small"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...erral&utm_campaign=cnn-sports-bin&hpt=hp_bn15

How do Desmon's stats compare to our best QB option for next year? He's small but then so are Doug Flutie and Muggsy Bogues. I would look forward to cheering for Desmon for the next four years.

Remember that old saying, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog." But then dogs don't have to score well on the SAT. Oh wait... neither do Wake students!

Back