• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Texas shooting

Another one? FFS...

My Ts and Ps are locked and loaded, boys.

celebrated today at my dumb Methodist establishment, so there.

Not far from my wife's mom. Different town, but same county. There's nothing out there. This was either somebody insane (most likely), a local yokel ticked off by being the only Hillary voter in town (somewhat less likely), or a terrorist event (probably 2nd most likely, except he'd kind of stand out).

Not far from my wife's mom. Different town, but same county. There's nothing out there. This was either somebody insane (most likely), a local yokel ticked off by being the only Hillary voter in town (somewhat less likely), or a terrorist event (probably 2nd most likely, except he'd kind of stand out).

Sure is sad that the GOP is so committed to cutting mental health services

#analysis
#anyonebutTrumpsters

Or a Trumpee showing being a Trumpee...

Good fucking grief.

It must be terrifying to be a child in this country. I can't even imagine.

Last edited:
This makes me sick. I hope those affected can find peace and quick healing to those injured.

I just heard an interview where the guy thought this would never happen in Texas because everyone carries a gun, and it gave them a sense of security.

Some places saying the shooter was a local resident—I haven’t seen this confirmed.

It's pretty damn terrifying being a parent at times.

Yea I'll second that.

At least we have the ability to understand that the chances of getting killed in a terrorist attack/shooting are infantessimally small (high crime areas excluded). I was talking to one of my co-workers the other day and he said his kids (middle school age) actually avoid a lot of public places like movie theaters for fear of getting caught in a mass shooting. Fucked up times.

Back