• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank You and Apologies to Travis McKie on Senior Night

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
I feel bad for Travis. Committed to a program on the upswing and got stuck with the [Redacted] shitshow. Stuck it out even though all of his friends transferred out along the way.

Someone please give Travis a hug tonight and tell him that its not his fault

it-s-not-your-fault-o.gif

Good luck in the future, I hope he finds a way to make some dough overseas

Yes, McKie and Sam Ivey two guys that have been very important to wake during very tough times

Thanks, Travis. Hope you have some fond memories of Wake that don't involve Bzzzzz.

Good job.

adele-daniel-craig-high-five-golden-globes.gif

In. If you were to tell me four years ago that Travis would average 12/13 and 6 for four years I think we all would have taken it. He gets a lot of heat for "effort", but the fact is he just isn't a go-to guy. Put him in the Jamaal Levy role and surround him with elite talent and Travis would have been the ultimate glue guy. Dude has been nothing but a class act through it all unlike some of his teammates and coaching staff. Fact is, Childress should have let him transfer. It wasn't in his best interest to stay here and try to fit in with a seven player class while all his teammates and friends left. Unbelievably selfless act for a 20 year old kid who has never once complained about the crap hand he was dealt. I hope the rich donors have jobs lined up for him if he doesn't make it overseas. It's the least they could do considering what they've allowed.

Back