• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank you CMM & DT

deaconhoops

Reaction score
Regardless of statistics or win/loss record, thank you for representing Wake Forest for the last four years. I'm sure it didn't all work out the way you envisioned, but we appreciate y'all giving all that you did.

Best of luck in your continued career, and we will continue to root for your continued success.

Not what they signed up for...4 years too early for them unfortunately.

In on this. I don't like all the personal negativity directed towards CMM and DT. They seem like good kids just trying to pursue what they love to do. No need to make it personal. I hope they both go on to have successful careers and lives.

I'm sure they didn't knowingly opt into this crap. You can argue shooting percentage, free throws, and development over four years, but they did what they could over four years. The minimum they deserve is a thank-you

In on this. I don't like all the personal negativity directed towards CMM and DT. They seem like good kids just trying to pursue what they love to do. No need to make it personal. I hope they both go on to have successful careers and lives.

Well said.

It always annoys me when people post the same thing on multiple threads, but I'm going to do it here because it's worth being said: Don't hate on Devin or CMM. What we gave those guys in terms of coaching over four years was criminal. My hat is off to them for simply sticking around when 5 of their class mates did not. Respect

Best of luck to them moving forward. They're members of our Wake Forest family and I wish the best for them.

I'm in on this, those guys played hard, had 2 years under a horrid coach, 2 years under a coach that at the least isn't ready for prime time and didn't play with much of a supporting cast. I wish them well.

Regardless of statistics or win/loss record, thank you for representing Wake Forest for the last four years. I'm sure it didn't all work out the way you envisioned, but we appreciate y'all giving all that you did.

Best of luck in your continued career, and we will continue to root for your continued success.

+1

In a few months, they will be fellow Wake alumni, and I will welcome them. They have given all they could for difficult four years. All the best to them in the future.

+1
Not easy to endure what they did. Kudos to them for sticking through it.
Hopefully the adversity will make them better men in the future.

DT will be remembered for his being 4th in rebounds all time at Wake and only the 4th guy over 1000 rebounds in our history and only 14 points away from 1500 for his career. CMM gave it everything and his long shot seemed to improve this year. Thanks for the years and your loyalty. Your loyalty means everything and that is why you gave us your years.

Back