• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thank You, Ron Wellman!

roland

Reaction score
The only way I can see that my Pack got a Dayton slot is that Wellman went to bat for us. Here's hoping he does the right thing with Bzz and gets you a winner. Duke and Carolina need as much heat as they can get, and I'll take a good Wake team any day.

Ron really doing everything he can for the ACC. Hiring/retaining Bz for 4 years then just hand selecting teams for the tourney.

The only way I can see that my Pack got a Dayton slot is that Wellman went to bat for us. Here's hoping he does the right thing with Bzz and gets you a winner. Duke and Carolina need as much heat as they can get, and I'll take a good Wake team any day.

He's a fucking idiot for letting State in. They lost to NCCU.

Wellman pleading his case on natl. TV now...now how bout your protégé Bz?

Wish someone would ask [Redacted] about his own basketball program

'I really have no idea why we seeded new mexico where did. frankly I don't know anything about new mexico off the top of my head. I just get paid a lot of money to smile and pretend my shit doesn't stink like everyone elses.'

'I really have no idea why we seeded new mexico where did. frankly I don't know anything about new mexico off the top of my head. I just get paid a lot of money to smile and pretend my shit doesn't stink like everyone elses.'

LOL.

Mrs. Karma's response was "how in the heck do you not recall the info about controversial decisions you just made hours ago?"

LOL.

Mrs. Karma's response was "how in the heck do you not recall the info about controversial decisions you just made hours ago?"

Must have been a lingering effect from his accident.

LOL.

He remembered everything about the teams seeded highest and the big one left out. The tougher decisions? Eh. . .

Expecting a reach around from Yow.

Please tell me someone else is watching him on TruTV give his "1 and dones are bad" speech. I'm not even sure he was prompted, he just started going on about how if you look at the great teams this year, they're junior and senior laden squads. That people get caught up in young players but freshmen normally don't have the maturity. It was like watching a Wake press conference.

It's funny, because your avatar is one of the better photos I've seen of Ronnie. Fitting tribute to him.

Wellman looked like a damn idiot in the ESPN interview. I guess that makes sense though, given his "entire body of work," however the hell he defines it.

He's a fucking idiot for letting State in. They lost to NCCU.

Beating SYracuse and playing great ball down the stretch got State in. Tennessee playing great ball in the final weeks got them in and fortunately for one of the SMU folded at the right time.

Please tell me someone else is watching him on TruTV give his "1 and dones are bad" speech. I'm not even sure he was prompted, he just started going on about how if you look at the great teams this year, they're junior and senior laden squads. That people get caught up in young players but freshmen normally don't have the maturity. It was like watching a Wake press conference.

He's so caught up in spewing his BS that he doesn't know where he is or even what question he was asked.

"Honey, what do you want for dinner?"

"We are on the right track. We are returning to historical competitiveness without one-and-dones and bad culture socks."

Back