• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thanks again Nobama!!!

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am sorry, but that is awful. To lose half of your net worth from 2010 to 2014 is almost impossible. Heck, I am a small timer and I pretty much doubled my portfolio in the past 4 years. It was almost too easy to make money on the market the past 4 years. I guess typical that Obama would lose money during one of the easiest periods of time to make money in the past half century. The Dow Jones was in the mid 9000's during 2010. It is now over 16000. Again - almost impossible to lose half of your money unless you were just spending it......

wait a second. I think we have figured it out.

Those ranges are something else.

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama held assets last year that were worth between $1.8 million and $6.8 million - almost half their top estimated wealth in 2010, financial documents revealed yesterday.

There was no explanation for the steady decline in the top estimate of the Obamas net wealth. They were valued between $2.6 million and $8.2 million in 2011 and between $1.8 million and $12 million in 2010.

Their largest jointly owned asset was Treasury notes worth $1 million-$5 million, while it was also revealed that they had $250,001-$500,000 in a JPMorgan Chase checking account.

Back